To inspire a movement of true, lasting change that makes the world a better place.
Our Guiding Principles
Belonging: Create a culture of warmth and belonging where everyone is valued and celebrated for their inherent worth, their innate gifts and their spectacular differences.
Be present: Be present and connect with genuine curiosity, dignity and respect – respect for human beings inside and outside our company and the communities where they live and serve.
Be true: Be true in expressing ourselves, our ideas, zones of genii, struggles and emotions. Celebrate the best in ourselves and others as well as wins both big and small.
Deliver and serve with integrity: Deliver with our best in all we do, hold ourselves accountable for results; aim for constant progress, not perfection; relentlessly uphold our values.
Everyone is a leader: walk the talk even when it’s uncomfortable; courageously shape a better future, challenge the status quo; inspire greatness in and from others.
Create a better world: create ripples of sustainable, meaningful impact through our work and that of others by inspiring win/wins through shared profitability that takes care of people as well as the planet and true, lasting change that makes the world a better place.
It is the mission of DVLP Solutions to create and support a movement of leaders who strive for global impact, strong relationships throughout the community, shared profitability that takes care of people as well as the planet and true, lasting change that makes the world a better place. Join the movement!
DVLP Solutions is a strategic advising and business consulting firm that supports leaders in tackling today’s most complex people, leadership and growth challenges so that their organizations can reach their next level of impact while achieving amazing results. We work with organizations to co-create a tailored approach to successfully navigate the growing pains and opportunities at different stages of development so that they can be strong catalysts for purpose, sustainable growth and strategic impact.
Who We Serve
We work with small, mid-size and large impact driven companies in a wide range of industries to fully engage their greatest assets — their people — towards new levels of innovation, productivity, performance and impact.
Meet The CEO
Jenn Olson – Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Jenn is a leading expert helping organizations strategically build thriving cultures and leadership teams that put “people first” so they can keep their top talent while delivering exceptional results. With over 25 years of experience in leadership, strategic planning, organizational development and DEIB initiatives, Jenn works with organizations to tackle today’s most pressing people problems:
- Building a work environment that can recruit and retain the best people;
- Keeping tired, stress out staff engaged in their work;
- Eliminating employee burnout and costly turnover;
- Motivating customer loyalty and satisfaction and
- Supporting workplace flexibility and sustainability to name a few.
Jenn partners with leaders to help them create vibrant work cultures and skilled teams that foster deep engagement, trust, creativity and collaboration, reducing expensive staff turnover while being a catalyst for growth and impact. As a culture expert, leadership coach and DEIB specialist, Jenn is especially skilled at coaching and advising decision-makers on how to cultivate “Best Places to Work” environments and become “leaders worth following”. She takes a “no BS, calls-it-like-she-sees-it” approach, helping leaders align mission, values and goals towards the organization’s greatest strategic impact.
Jenn enjoys spending time with her family outdoors skiing, camping, hiking and just having fun. She can be seen on weekends attending high school activities and sports with her family, dancing with her husband, taking in a new movie or reading a good book.
- Certified Diversity Executive (CDE)
- Accredited in Human Synergistics diagnostics to track and produce measurable improvements in organizations, groups/teams and individuals: Organization Culture Inventory (OCI), Organization Effectiveness Inventory (OEI), Leadership Impact (L/I), Manager Impact (M/I), Life Styles Inventory (LSI), Life Styles Work inventory (LSW), Acumen Leadership WorkStyles Inventory
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Certified IPEC Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) and Energy Leadership 360 Master Practitioner
- Certified Instructor of the Art of Feminine Presence, Level 1 and 2
- Trauma Informed Certification Training